The Monmouth Conservative Association is an active organisation always eager to sign up new members to support the Conservative cause locally and enjoy our busy programme of events. If you’d like to join, you can do so here or simply contact the Association office.
- Patron: Mr. Neville Waters MBE JP DL
- President: Cllr. Christopher Edwards
The Association Officers for 2020-21 are:
- Mr. Nick Hacket Pain (Chairman)
- Mr. Barrie O'Keefe (Deputy Chairman – Political, & Treasurer)
- Cllr. Hannah Jarvis (Deputy Chairman – Membership & Fundraising)
- Mrs Sue Standing (Monmouth Women’s Organisation Chair)
- County Cllr. Peter Fox OBE (Local Government Group Leader)
All officers can be contacted through the Association office.